February 9, 2018

Currently Coveting

We all have wish lists...the things you are currently coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another. Here's what my current wish list looks like.

I recently bought this J Crew Open front sweater-blazer in navy (on sale), and I LOVE IT!

Now I'm waiting for it to go on sale again to justify the purchase in at least one other color...maybe both! If you are looking for a comfy but polished layering piece, this is it! 


Did you know that Baggu now has a gingham print?


My friend and I saw a woman the other day wearing the most fabulous slip on sneakers. Being the shameless extrovert that I am, I walked across the restaurant and asked her where she got her shoes. They were a grey wool version of these Vince sneakers. I love this color too! 

I've had my eye on a new pair of black sunglasses. Unfortunately a few of the styles that I really like are only offered with polarized lenses, which I can't wear....they give me a headache. Here are a few of the styles I'm currently coveting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment