December 22, 2016

18 Rabbits

You may remember the amazingly delicious granola recipe I posted (here) a while back. Well, finding a granola that tastes this good that is low in sugar is nearly impossible. Earlier this week I came across 18 Rabbits in the Hailey Albertson's and decided to try it. 


With only 3g of sugar per serving I was intrigued. It's usually that granola this low in sugar just tastes like baked oats out of a bag, but this is delicious! 

They also sell the granola in other flavors and as granola bars. All of their products are organic, gluten free, non GMO, dairy free, and soy free. 

I'm anxious to try this fig, cranberry and hazelnut bar.

And they have Jr Granola Cereal that is filled with crispy brown rice, seeds and fruit.

I don't often buy granola or granola bars because of the high sugar, but 18 Rabbits is going to become a regular in our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment