October 17, 2013

C&C in the Kitchen

Earlier this week at our C&C class at Barre3 Georgetown we served one of my favorite healthy treats, "healthy fudge". I make these far too often and keep them in my freezer for those times when I am craving something sweet. 

These are so good you won't be able to resist them! 


Healthy Fudge
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup agave, honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut 

Mix everything together....I use my mixer (or Katie's mixer in this case)



Put into mini muffin cups, pop into the freezer, and about 15 minutes later they are ready for your enjoyment.

Now the big challenge....eating only one!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Oh nuts. Its official. Now I that I have the recipe I will be eating these on a far too frequent basis! thanks for the post :-)

    ReplyDelete